Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bad, Bad, Bad...



I have been the worst blogger out there, I think! LOL I had planned to write so often, I cant believe that I let myself down!


Lets see, so much has gone on these past few months!


Today I am 31 weeks pregnant and would have liked to do weekly updates of my progress, but didn't. So today I will fill you in. So, I'm having a girl! Yippie! Still no name picked out. My due date is Nov 24th. She is breach as of last weeks ultrasound, and I'm praying and trusting God to do a miracle. With my previous 2, Ive had both C-section and natural births. I would much rather have a natural. I know God has his hand on my situation and he knows will take care of whatever situation comes my way...
So, I'm not going to promise, but I'm going to try to keep you updated as much as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment