Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Since Becky was aware I had a baby girl, she picked her up a tiny little outfit, that is going to fit her perfect one of these days. Her gift also included a Hostess apron, soo cute, and its reversible. Not sure what its called but its like a hand cloth with "Friendship warms the heart on it, so cute! She also sent me the cutest little ceramic bootie, and tiny carriage. She also sent a tiny saucer, maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to find a cup! As if that wasn't enough she also sent a crown, so darling, perfect for my daughters room. Thank you so much!!! Drop by her blog and say "Hello!" A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
White Alder Home. Thank you very much for choosing lil ol' ME! I couldn't be happier. Please be sure to visit Janis and say "Hello!"
To earn the award completely I now must dig deep and tell you seven things you may not know about me...
1. I was born in High Heels (not literally, LOL). IF I could, I would wear heels every day!...I also have a love for shoes! One of these days Ill post a pic of my closet. Hey that was a 2for1... 2. I have a horrible fear of heights. My palms get clammy just thinking about it. And don't bother asking me to look out a plane window!!! Isle seat please!
4. I always, everyday, rain, sleet, snow, make my bed. If I dont, Ill get the urge to hop back in!!! Its sooo inviting! (Unless of corse, Im still in the bed...!)
5. Last time I cleaned my closet I donated over 50 grocery bags full of clothes and 8 bags of shoes!!! I hope someone got some use out of that stuff since I wasnt. Springish cleaning is here again, I wonder how many bags Ill fill this time.
6. I NEED to have my kitchen sink empty at all times. It bothers me when dishes pile up. When dishes have been put away, I feel complete, LOL!7. When I was 12 I wanted a purple car. My mom always said If I got one I'd have to park it around the corner, and not in front of her house! LOL, thank God that at 12 your favorite color changes monthly, next was green!
1. Michelle @ A Little French Loven
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
One month old feet, sooo cute and perfect!
Sleeping soundly. Time for Mommy to nap...
Hailey is getting so big, I can hardly believe it.
Monday, January 4, 2010
I'm sharing a couple pics of the kiddos, very happy opening presents on Christmas Eve.