Monday, April 27, 2009

Suggestions anyone???

I'm sure we all have had this problem, well maybe not all of us, some of us! Let me explain!

Go back to 3 years ago, we were so excited to move into our new home, have new neighbors, new parks, new everything right? Wrong... Seems like when we got around to meet our neighbors, they were either on the way into their homes, or just too busy to smile and wave.

It's ridiculous! We finally met our immediate neighbor to the right which worked out great, but have yet to meet anyone else! Maybe I'm just not approachable? Who knows, but if your reading this and have a neighbor you have yet to meet, please at the least, smile and wave, maybe even run over for a quick chat!

I will try my hardest this summer to get to know some of my neighbors, and will keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna...I think peeps are not like they use to be...most Moms work and no one at home during the day...when I was a young bride all women were stay at home moms and everyone knew everyone...my kids in their house and their's in mine...Girl wher I live now my next door neighbor is 5 acres away from me...so I don't have to even wave or smile ha ha!! May you have a great weekend my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you really want to grab the attention of these neighbors of yours, you could always egg their house or run over one of their pets in the Denali. I mean seriously, think about it: You deface their personal property, they are infuriated, they show up (livid) at your front door, you deny the whole thing while sympathizing with them over the whole ordeal and offer them tea and freshly baked cookies. Wha. La. Instant neighborly love. hehe.. Love ya & good luck!

    PS- I'll totally help egg the house :)

    ReplyDelete