Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Idea...




Hi Hi Hi


Okay, be kind, I'm new at this....




I was sitting at dinner tonight with my family and thought how I could get some of my thoughts on paper. Well not actually paper, since Ive forgotten how to write since I purchased my laptop and have my cell phone attached to my left ear (My dads Joke) Anywhoo...




So I decided to join to blog fest and get to writing...


I'm going to introduce my family my Katie is the Pretty Pink Princess stealing the shot, with my big boy Carter and my Hubby Mark. This was taken Halloween night, we were hanging out by our front door waiting for the hoards and hoards of girls and boys dressed as Darth Vader and Dora's to come knocking, funny thing is, we got a total of 5 doorbell rings,,, kinda sad! Obviously I'm the one taking the picture so I'm not in it.
The next picture is my sweets Kaitlyn and Mommy!!!
So I'm signing off till next time, please come back soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family... I miss you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete