Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Reason for the Season!



















Since this year is coming to an end, I've already started thinking of what Im going to do, and not going to do...

I was already mentally strained thinking about pulling out my many boxes of Christmas decor andthen having to take it all down only to be packed away for another year. So I thought about last year and started to look at all the holiday pictures and remembered just how much fun we all had. The kids loved the tree's (yes more then one) they loved all the decorations, they loved the Christmas lights out in the front yard.

Then I thought how can I take this away from my kids? Its all already bought and paid for, why not decorate??? Okay, so Im going to decorate... Im in... thinking of all the laughter and singing and family, I need too... and so do you....

1 comment:

  1. You can come put my christmas stuff up too!! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete