Friday, November 14, 2008

Pictures of the Kids...
























































Here are a couple pictures of the kids. The first couple were just the other morning after breakfast while they were playing. Carter wanted me to take a picture of him and his Star Wars toys, boba fett and a clone trooper, and Kaitlyn of corse playing with a baby her Ti Shelly bought her. The next was last Sunday morning getting ready for church. I never have a second to snap a shot while we are getting ready for church, I guess I was ready with the camera this time, or woke up earlier then usual....
My kids are hilarious! They make me smile all the time, and I cant imagine life without them.
They keep my world going! They truely are a blessing from God...

3 comments:

  1. Oh those smiles get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shell have to save all those cute bows for me, lol. Kaitlyn's curls are gorgeous, her hair has grown a lot, huh?

    ReplyDelete