Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Beginning















Well looks like ive started! Decorating for Christmas that is... The kids had a lot of fun helping me do pretty much everything, even decorate their own trees.
I didnt take as many pictures as I would have liked to but here are a couple.
Ive already finished my Christmas shopping and all the presents are wrapped and under the tree waiting for 13 more days till christmas!(i think) Carter knows which presents belong to him and he takes them from under the tree and piles them on the side! I walk by the living room and find him sitting there with a pile of presents, probably wishing he could open them.
Carter decided he's help me decorate the garland, so he got my extention cord and stuck it in, and said "See Mommy I'm done!" that was the funniest! My next step is getting my Christmas cards out before Christmas!!! AHHH!!! Wish me luck...

see u in a couple days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment