Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures or no Pictures...























































Thanks for dropping by again!!!
This morning we woke up and got ready for church. I decided not to dress Katie in her beige dress like I thought I would. When we woke this morning it was 40 outside, and there was ice on all the roofs!!! Might just snow this winter (I hope). So I decided to dress her in another beige dress with is a lot warmer, and turned out to be the better pick or the two. Carter wore his red vest I bought him last year, that he never got to wear. It all worked out well until we got home and I announced it was time to take some pictures.
When we arrive home Carter turns on all the Christmas lights and immediately goes upstairs. So I call him for about 5 Min's, over and over, saying, "Come down so we can take pictures!" So Mark gets worried and checks on him, well, he had already decided to change and put his pajamas on!!!

So I didn't get any pictures of him in his Sunday Church clothes. I think Ill have him put them on tomorrow just so I can get a picture! OH MY! I cant my camera BROKE!!! It just died after I took the pictures today... Ugh... now I need to search for a new camera... wish me luck...
FYI:Kaitlyn didn't have enough patience to sit and take pictures so I got what I could. Enjoy!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment