Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Fun-Balboa Park/Natural History Museum

We had a wonderful weekend in San Diego. The weather was perfect, like always.

Carter was smiles all day! Our lil ladies were enjoying themselves in the stroller.



Carter and Mommy in front of a lovely water fountain, wish it was in my backyard!

Carter loved the Koi fish. He says he would like a pet fish, ugh, maybe Goldfish. LOL


My lil sweetie just kept on smiling ALL day.



These plants are so very gorgeous, and still he is SMILING!


I love this boy!!!


This tree was HUGE! I wish I would of taken a pic of how far it went into the sky.


Getting ready to go into the Museum.



This shark was huge! Just like the tree.


Kate finally cracked a smile! (after much begging!)


My Hubby, and loves.


The have wonderful displays.




Daddy and Daughter.


Beautiful bird display.


I LOVE my family, and am so blessed to have them around me everyday.

I am so happy to be a Wife and Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment