Monday, February 2, 2009

Kids will be kids












I love my kids so much! They both are so different yet exactly the same. Since they are so close in age they follow eachother in whatever they are doing for the moment. Here are a couple funny picture I've snapped along these past weeks.
First top picture is the kids hiding under Daddys desk. I looked and looked and found them here.
Second and third picture is of the kids being silly when asked to smile for the camera.
Fourth picture is of kids on furniture I sold on craigslist.
Fifth is Kaitlyn in Carters messy boy room.
Sixth is the kids in the cozy coupe, tightfit!!!









3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! *waves* Thanks so much for following my blog! I haven't posted for a long time because of a family emergency, but it was wonderful to see a new friend. Your two babies are beautiful and ADORABLE!! That last shot is sooooo cute!! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute! My babies! I miss them already!

    ReplyDelete