Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You are My Sunshine



I haven't written in several days because the 48 hour bug caught me! And now that I am well, I have a horrible migraine! As I was uploading my camera pictures, a picture of Kaitlyn caught my attention. This picture was taken in her room two nights ago. Her Auntie Shelly bought her that horse, and she carries it all over! In the picture I asked Kitty to make a face like a horsie, so this is the face she made! She will be 2 years old in 2 months! Time has just flew by. Make sure you keep your camera handy for all the daily memories you can snap pictures of. Have a blessed day!







2 comments:

  1. Little Miss Sunshine makes the cutest faces! I have a TON of pictures with the kids making silly faces - their "say cheese" smile makes them look Asian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post them Serena, I wanna seee! Kids are sooo cute when they try to make the cutest faces and smiles, its perfect for snapping a picture!

    ReplyDelete