Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thank You...

Yeah! Got my very first Kreativ Blog Award from my neighbor Janis over at
White Alder Home. Thank you very much for choosing lil ol' ME! I couldn't be happier. Please be sure to visit Janis and say "Hello!"
To earn the award completely I now must dig deep and tell you seven things you may not know about me...
1. I was born in High Heels (not literally, LOL). IF I could, I would wear heels every day!...I also have a love for shoes! One of these days Ill post a pic of my closet. Hey that was a 2for1... 2. I have a horrible fear of heights. My palms get clammy just thinking about it. And don't bother asking me to look out a plane window!!! Isle seat please!
3. I love to shop, not window shop, spending shop! If I'm sick with the flu, have a migraine, or anything else, and you mention "lets go shopping"... Give me 5 minutes Ill be ready!!!
4. I always, everyday, rain, sleet, snow, make my bed. If I dont, Ill get the urge to hop back in!!! Its sooo inviting! (Unless of corse, Im still in the bed...!)
5. Last time I cleaned my closet I donated over 50 grocery bags full of clothes and 8 bags of shoes!!! I hope someone got some use out of that stuff since I wasnt. Springish cleaning is here again, I wonder how many bags Ill fill this time.
6. I NEED to have my kitchen sink empty at all times. It bothers me when dishes pile up. When dishes have been put away, I feel complete, LOL!7. When I was 12 I wanted a purple car. My mom always said If I got one I'd have to park it around the corner, and not in front of her house! LOL, thank God that at 12 your favorite color changes monthly, next was green!


And the 7 Nominations go to....


1. Michelle @ A Little French Loven

2. Melissa @ Memoirs




4. Rosie @ Journey to Charm
5. Plantsomeroots at Lakewood @ Plant Some Roots
6. Lori @ Life as Lori
7. Libby @ Twirl and Taste

1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award, copy the logo.
2. link to the person who nominated me [
Pieces of Me]
3. list 7 things people may not know about me
4. nominate 7 creative bloggers, post their links and leave a comment on each blog.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award... I'll post about it real soon.. Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna,
    Great list!! So nice to find out more about our fellow bloggers........enjoy the spring cleaning. I'm heading over to check out your nominations.

    Happy Sunday
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cograts on the award - and new baby is a doll! Very cute blog!

    www.Thelittlebrownhouse.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenna...
    Thanks for the award. I did receive that award once before so I'll see what I can do.
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete