Monday, March 8, 2010

Relaxing Weekend!



I know I'm a little late blogging about my weekend since its almost Tuesday, forgive me! I had a wonderful weekend! I really didn't get anything done, I pretty much relaxed all weekend! I've been working with my 4 yr old with his letters. He is now able to write his first name!
He was so excited, so he drew a self portrait beside it! He can't wait to start school and meet new
friends.
Ive been visiting bloggs for these past few days, and am enjoying all the craftiness of so many of the ladies out there! I just wish I had more time in the day to try some of these!
Here's a shot of Hailey after church, while we were waiting in the esuvee for Daddy. Sorry for the poor picture quality these phone cameras aren't the best but they are so handy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jenna, Your kids are adorable. Love Hailey's bow! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm always happy to meet new friends. Have a great day! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenna....just beautiful...you must be so very proud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be a proud mom! So much cuteness...
    Cindy at Lakewood

    ReplyDelete